Sunday, September 30, 2007

PSA

Public Service Announcement

If you don't smoke, you don't need to read any further.

Language alert - If 4 letter words offend you click the little red 'X' now.

For those of you still reading;if you learn nothing from this blog, you need to learn the bikers are people too, with friends, families, kids, siblings and parents. There are folks that will miss us if we're gone. Cut us off, push us into a ditch or...

THE PSA -

If one more fucking smoker flips a God Damn cigarette out the window of their cock sucking, self righteous, cell phone talking car and hits me or the ground near me I'm gonna fucking crawl in their God damned window and shove their a pack of cigarettes down their mother fucking throats.

God Damn it people!!! I don't fucking care if you smoke, smoke in a restaurant... hell smoke with your ass for all I care. Just be a little bit aware of you fucking surroundings. Know there might be a person near by and maybe, just maybe you could use that fucking thing in your car called an ash tray.

12 comments:

og said...

Nice.

This is something I think a cricket bat to the base of the skull would resolve fairly quickly.

DNR said...

heh - Thanks!! One old biker told me to carry a pouch with golf balls, they shatter windshields at highway speeds. He also said something about practice grenades... LOL

Dazd said...

I've got some golf range balls if'n you need to use them.

Jay said...

Yeah, that's totally gross. Although, when I was little, my mother used to pay me a nickel for every one of my dad's butts I picked up outside.

DNR said...

Dazd - Cool. I may stop by and get them.

Jay - more dangerous than gross. Picking them up from the yard is GROSS!!

Tanie said...

There was me thinking that Americans didn't swear......
I think people drive in their self contained armchairs being totally oblivious of their surroundings. I'm gonna get me some effing golf balls........

Kat said...

ouch! Cigarette burns HURT... I imagine it would be even worse at 50mph when you can't do much about it --- owie!

Freddie said...

That IS against the law in Indiana DNR.

I wonder, though, if anyone would do anything about it if you started taking license numbers?

DNR said...

tanie - heh, ‘American don’t swear’, don’t fucking get me started!! Thanks so much for stopping by. I need to get over there and catch up!!

Kat - yeah. It’s more startling. Jumping and jerking the wheel is a bad thing where there is only two.

Freddie - good to know, but I suspect you’re right. I got cut off by some cell phone talking soccer mom coming to work last year. I memorized her license number and called the police (it was bad, she moved over and was inches from hitting my front tire, then slowed down hard... man I was pissed) from work. They told me, get this, “when it happens next time, call then and follow the person, we will send someone to meet you and will ‘talk’ to them then’. Just giving them a license number is nothing, they will not re-act in any way.

I said, ‘so, when cut of in traffic, on a motorcycle, I have to call you, follow the guilty party and talk to you on the phone while driving the motorcycle?” She said that was the only way they would come ‘talk’ to the other party!!

I about threw up.

DCsporty said...

dnr.....I want to know how you really feel??
I'm not sure I got the whole message from your post.
....(I'm witcha Bro).....

Kat said...

dcsporty -- yeah, he was a bit subtle, wasn't he??? LOL! ;)

CAChik said...

I'm a smoker and couldn't agree with you more. I HATE people who throw cigarette butts ANYWHERE for any lazy reason.