Friday, February 15, 2013

Just Push a Button

I've been traveling a lot for my employer. That equates to spending way more hours on a plane than I ever would have imagined. Watching my fellow humans is entertaining and disheartening.

Why is it that on a plane somewhere between 5 and 10% will press the call button rather than the light button? Is it really that confusing? There are 3 seats, 3 buttons and 3 lights. Usually at the ends of those are two more buttons and 2 more lights. Is it not logical that the set of 3 will turn a reading light on?

Oh and the 3 buttons have little light bulbs with rays emitting out and the 2 buttons have a person holding a cup.

Sigh. I guess it really doesn't bother me, it's sadly humorous.

1 comment:

Jay said...

You're pretty awesome to have a such a good attitude about it since you've been travelling so much. When we're tired we're so much more sensitive to those little things. Hope you're keeping up okay.