Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This is MY Blog

Back some place (I can’t find crap in my own blog, how messed up is that?) I blogged about how depressing my posts seem to be and that you all must be tired of hearing about all of the funerals I attend. In someones comment it was stated that this blog is for me or more accurately asked ‘why am I writing this blog?’ Which got me thinking, I’ve read the same kind of questions on a couple other blogs and told them to forget what ever doomsayer was making them feel like they needed to change. The question made me realize, this blog is for me and if you don’t like it, I guess you won’t be back. And that I don’t need to change what I am writing for anybody, only change it if I want to.

2 comments:

Dazd said...

Your blog?!?!?!?

Well, ok then.

I'll keep coming back tho...you can't get rid of me that easily.

Keep up the good work Grasshopper!

B. Miller said...

And that's the way it should be!!!