Thursday, March 13, 2008

An Empath...?

Stole thie from LL.




What Kind of Empath Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Judge

You are a Judge Empath, one who is a "truthsayer". You can tell truth from lies, good from evil. You do not tolerate wrong doing. You are a defender of the good and the innocent. You are kind and merciful but do not play foolish games. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)


Judge


75%

Shaman


60%

Universal


50%

Precog


50%

Fallen Angel


40%

Artist


35%

Healer


25%

Traveler


25%


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Healer/Judge. How do I learn to heal myself and quit being so judgemental?

Pink Icing said...

I do love doing these things form time to time!
I'm an artist.......

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.