Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Long Ride

The guys were all heading to a cross country riders rally. They had to bunk two to a room on the road and at the rally. No one wanted to room with DNR because he snored like a pissed off grizzly bear. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy to sleep in a room with DNR comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. Hoss said, "Man, what in THE hell happened to you?" The guy answers, "DNR snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing -- hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that DNR shakes the fucking roof. I just sat up and watched him all night."

The third night was DC's turn. DC was ex Army and over 6’ tall; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning," he said.

No one could believe it! They all asked, "Man, what happened?" DC said, "Well, we got ready for bed and I went and tucked DNR into bed and kissed him good night with a wink. He sat up and watched me all night!”

------------------


OK - Now, I’m not saying this happened, but I’ve been threatened. Notice I did not change the names. No one here is innocent.

1 comment:

DC said...

Man thats just wrong!!! Hey but what ever works right!!!! I'm gettin my shut eye!!!