Tuesday, October 24, 2006

From My Weekend

Found this on the Internet today. This is what I did this weekend. It was about 37° F, 60 mph head winds and 20-30mph cross winds. But, I’d do it all again to welcome home a single Hero. Little lone a whole Company!!

PS: I’m in the pictures…

Honoring the 738th

The city of Monticello welcomed home members of the 738th Area Support Medical Company, which recently completed a yearlong deployment in Iraq , with a parade and ceremony Sunday.

Photo Galleries
http://www.jconline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/tngallery?Avis=BY&Dato=20061023&Kategori=NEWS&Lopenr=610220801&Ref=PH

5 comments:

Dazd said...

Oh I know that answer! I know I know lol

DNR said...

I'm the one on the Harley!!! With the dard glases. ;P

DNR said...

dard = dark.

Stupid key-board!!

Dazd said...

I don't think that helps them...you just described 99% of the riders pictured. lol

DNR said...

Silly me!