Monday, April 02, 2007

Friday's Feast - #137

Forgot to post this Friday.... sorry!!

Appetizer
What are you proud of?
My kids, One a Marine, one the most caring big heartedguy you'd ever meet.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
2nd place in Effingham County Tractor Pull - Modified Garden Tractor Class (See here - under What one person influenced your life the most when growing up)

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
I watch too much TV. Love crime dramas.

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
1984 - I was 21. Had our first son and got married, moved out on our own... Started this life for real. This summer we will celebrate 24 years.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
Any 2-lane road, crusing along at about 50 MPH. The wind in my face, the sun high, mid afternoon. The meledoic drone of the big v-twin in my ears. Heading home from a welcome home. I'm almost sad when it ends.

No comments: