Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Quick Update

I wish I had more time to post.

Wow, my last post was May 3rd. Let’s see, what have I done since then…

I’ve been to NYC again. Went to the WTC site again. The subway stop at the WTC has art by the children of the victims hanging on the walls. It was very moving. Up at street level, it’s not so much a hole any more as it is a level area where construction is on going. There was more art (photographs) from the days and months after 9/11. I have some pictures, I’ll get them posted hopefully with this post…

I'm doing a lot of planning. Heading to DC on the bike this Memorial day/week. More on that later.

3 comments:

Dazd said...

You need more time to post! Here I thought you'd gone MIA.

DNR said...

Not MIA, Just busy.

Maybe instead of trying to write a 'short story' I'll just stop by with a few quick words...

Kat said...

Yeah, just a sign of life now & again will keep us from worrying so much! ;)

See ya in a few days! :)

Washington, DC, here I come!!!!! :)