Monday, November 10, 2008

Thankful - VII

Almost forgot again.

1 - My brain. Which seems to be failing me in it’s capacity to remember things like this. Seriously though, my health. Yeah I know it is a repeat but I’ve seen things in the past week that make me appreciate the good health I have.

2 - luck... I don’t know what else to call it. A friend has had a run in with the law. DUI. Blew a 0.08. That’s right on the line. I’d almost guarantee I’ve crossed it. I’m SO thankful I’ve been lucky. And thankful to Larry for sharing his story and waking me up. I won’t cross that line again.

PSA - If you drink, please don’t drive. - Thanks!

3 - Attitude. Yea, I got one. So do some of my coworkers. The verbal jabbing is a stress reliever. Makes the day pass quicker. Most of my coworkers are fantastic. For that, I am thankful.

No comments: