Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful - V

Before it completely slips my mind...

This weeks (late) thankful post.

1 - Our Veterans. This week I am attending the funeral of a Korean War Vet. God bless him. God bless them all. AND Ladies and Gentlemen, thank YOU for your service.

2 - Internet friends. Through a barrage of e-mails, from the far corners of the country, I(we) have confirmed a cancer survivor and Steelers fan will be getting some stuff that has ‘shrunk’ too much for me to wear any more.

3 - The cold weather. Now wait, don’t go throwing stones or flaming comments. I have allergies and a good hard frost usually kills or makes dormant everything that makes my eyes water, nose run and sinuses pound. So, yes, I am thankful for a good hard cold snap... now it can warm back up. I got ridding to do.

Another 10.

You can join me here.

No comments: