Friday, December 01, 2006

6 Degrees of Blogeration - Clarified?

OK, let me try this again… sometimes I just can’t explain things clearly. The idea was to expand my reading circle. Get outside my rather limited blogosphere.

On the left are some of my daily reads. From their blogrolls I picked another blog. I wanted the selection to be random, so I used the seconds on a digital clock once the page said ‘DONE’. Counted down that many in the blogrolls and picked. I repeated this 3 times.

For example: Ordinary Janet’s page loaded and the clock said 08 seconds, count down 8 and pick Dragon’s Den. Once that page loaded the seconds were 02, so count down 2 and pick blah blah blog etc., etc.

Dazd ---- > It's a Raggedy Life ---- > beyond the crossroads ---- > Clear Candy Daily

Warts ‘n All ---- > BaneRants ---- > Chromed Curses ---- > Random Bits of Pomposity

Mrs. JoseGoldbloom ---- > Lori's Place ---- > Kirsten Namskau's blog (no blog roll…)

Ordinary Janet’s ---- > Dragon’s Den ---- > blah blah blog ---- > The Jundland Wastes

Dragon’s Den ---- > The Lisa Life ---- > Slices of Stacy ---- > Laid Off Dad

Tony ---- > The Hatemongers Quarterly---- > Cake or Death ---- > THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how does all that add up to six degrees?

Anonymous said...

Oh I get what you're trying to say... I feel much better now lol.