Friday, December 01, 2006

6 Degrees of Blogeration

Well, ok, only 3 this time. Maybe I'll try 6 another day.

This didn’t work like I had expected. I tried picking some favorites Dazd, Warts ‘n All, Mrs. JoseGoldbloom, Janet’s Ordinary Life, Dradon Lady and Tony. Then using the seconds on a clock (random number generator) after each page loaded. I picked the corresponding blog on each blogroll. I tried to do this 3 times. (go 3 levels deep) Some ended up back at one of the original 6, one ended up on mine (how freaky was that?). One did not have a blogroll and one site’s blog roll had bad links. (I did find the referenced site through Google though). So, with a few hic-ups along the way, this is where I ended up.

Dazd ---- > Clear Candy Daily
Warts ‘n All ---- > Random Bits of Pomposity
Mrs. JoseGoldbloom ---- > Kirsten Namskau's blog (no blog roll…)
Janet’s Ordinary Life ---- > The Jundland Wastes
Dragon’s Den ---- > Laid Off Dad
Tony ---- > THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I get it DNR, but maybe I should check out that one associated with W&A?

Max and Me said...

hmmm...my brain hurts from trying to figure that out.

Anonymous said...

Ah. I see. Be careful out there though. Some folks aren't all that nice...

Anonymous said...

wait...I don't understand! ::sniff::sniff;:

Anonymous said...

Someone has a lot of time on his hands, I think... ;-)

DNR said...

Like I said above, ony 3 levels this time. Maybe 6 another time.

Not really too much time. Just multi tasking, bloging and watching tv. Helps me relax from a days work.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so confused!