Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast #149

Friday's Feast #149

Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.
I refuse to wear a watch on the weekends - My weekdays are full of meeting and time dead lines. I refuse to let my weekends be controlled by deadlines and ‘clock watching.

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
Piano – There is so much varity that can be played on a piano. Don’t get me wrong, I love a screaming guitar but to be able to sit down and play some jazz or blues.. that would be awsome

Salad
How long is your hair?
2-3 inches… short but not really short… how does one answer this question?

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
My son, this am – left the van on (keys in it) all night. Had to jump start it so he could make it to summer school.

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
Microwave – more like the one I/we use most. It broke about 3 months ago, we bought a new one within a week and I installed it. Can’t live without it.

No comments: