Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tart Invitation

I have this really long list of blogs I read, well, not as many as Dazd, but it is almost 50. (and, no, I don’t have them all in my blog roll. So sue me) Some I read daily, some weekly, some are more when the mood strikes me or when I just have time.

Twice now in the 8 or 9 months I’ve been bloging, an owner has changed their blog to be "by invite only"… WTF?!?

OK, ok – The first one was understandable (maybe the second one is too). Eddie (Dirk_Star) was being rather rudely attacked by some very hatful individuals. I happened to have had ‘off line’ discussions with Dirk so I knew his e-mail address. I asked what was going on and he gave me access. Now he disappears for over a month all because of some little person… I swear, people need to get their priorities straight. BTW – He has posted pics of this all consuming mixer of priorities.

The second one I found Thursday or Friday last week. “The World of L Tart”; couldn’t see a damn thing, not even an e-mail address. Apparently he can see who hits his profile, though, because he came to visit me. Cool!!

So, L Tart, if you come back, throw me a bone. I’d love to be on the approved readers list. If you know his Tartness… maybe you could put in a good word for me…

5 comments:

Dazd said...

hahaha You don't even wanna see my bookmarks. It's longer than my blogroll!

And you all thought I was kidding with that post...

DNR said...

"... bookmarsk longer that my blogroll..."

There is a joke in there, but I'm not going to touch it. M'k?

Dazd said...

You better not touch it! People will start calling you names...

Anonymous said...

hehe! Tart. You said tart. hehe!

DNR said...

OK Beavis...