Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Has It Really Been a Year

I received this e-mail yesterday.

-------------------------------
From: info@patriotguard.org
Subject: PGR Forums - New Post RE: Mission Complete - Senior PGR Ride Captain, Greg Bowman, Princeton, IL., 14, 15 Sep 07
To: Indiana PGR members
Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 3:58 PM
At 08 Sep 2008 2:58 PM a message was posted to a thread you were tracking.

RE: Mission Complete - Senior PGR Ride Captain, Greg Bowman, Princeton, IL., 14, 15 Sep 07
by Lawman747

It will be one Year tomorrow. Greg We could use you around here.


You will always be missed.
Dobbs

To view the complete thread and reply, please visit: http://www.patriotguard.org/ALLForums/tabid/61/view/topic/postid/634751/ptarget/967768/Default.aspx
-------------------------------

My first response was “a year, has it really been a year??” I cannot believe how much any one persons life or how much one family can be changed in 365 days.

It boggles, and humbles, the mind. I’m not going to rehash all of the events of the last year. Most of them are linked under the “Jeff Bowman” tag on the left. Even I haven’t had the heart to relay them all here. Go to Da BearzFan and check out the last 2 or 3 months.

Not a day goes by that I don’t say a prayer or a God bless for this family. Please join me.

1 comment:

Dazd said...

I still check weekly on the Bowman site. God Bless that family...