Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Grrr

So the plan was they (execs at this company) were going to pick me up at the airport and we would go to dinner. They just called... Reserved a rental car for me and will pick me up at the hotel.

Soooo... I will be in this monkey suit all day for nothing. The longer I have it in the more chances I have to spill something on myself. I really prefer to travel comfortably in jeans.

Oh well, at least I look good. (no comments DC...Dazd)


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

DC said...

Man I know you said no comments from us but......What can you do about it you being on the West coast and all?
First.. I got money down that YES you will spill something on your self!!
So you think your a sharp dressed man? Question....are you wearing the suit from Wally World?

DNR said...

Hahaha - thanks for the laugh.

Didn't spill anything.
You owe me a double shot, see you at the barn.

And they're from S&K, not walmart.