Friday, March 16, 2007

My Eyes, My Eyes!!

Found this over at Dazd's place. And thanks Dazd for the code assistance. You ARE the man!!

You scored as Passion. You are very passionate whether that passion is good or evil has yet to be determined. You have great power over others and they seem to flock to your service. You are very competative almost to a fault. Perhaps you should let someone else win for a change?

Passion

83%

Mysterious

58%

Eyes full of Pain

50%

Diamond Eyes

33%

What do your eyes reveal about you?(PICS!)
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That eye scares the hell out of me! So do you use your powers for good or evil? LOL

I am diamond eyes...I'm trying to figure out how to make a ring with them, and still maintain my sight.

Kat said...

You scored as Eyes full of Pain.



People tend to overlook you, which makes you feel less worthy of their attentions. You sometimes wish you could just disapear from the world around you. You have been hurt very badly in the past and you just wish that someone would understand you, and what their cruelty is doing to you.

Eyes full of Pain

50%
Mysterious
42%
Diamond Eyes
42%
Passion
42%