Friday, January 12, 2007

Delurking

I’m not a big fan of forcing others to de-lurk. God knows it was a rough day or two over here waiting for the required 25 lurkers to post and be counted.

BUT…

If you read here, often, sometimes, occasionally… Say hi! I’m honored, and I’d love to read what you have blogged. Leave me a link to your blog and I’ll stop by, promise.


Just an encouragement for my lurkers (if I have any) to say hello.

Thanks!!

DNR


PS: Harry Potter does not live here, but thanks for stopping in. Leave a comment and come by again some time.

11 comments:

Kat said...

WELL, I don't lurk, but I'll say hi anyway. :)

I got my cool "Where everone is from" counter thingy for my blog from this site:

http://www.neocounter.net/blue/

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say hello.

Anonymous said...

Okay, "Hello..."

Malem said...

De-lurking and saying hello from California.

DNR said...

Cool!! 3 lurkers.

Hi everyone!

An hi to the non-lurkers (Kat and Drags)!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I AM a big fan of forcing the lurkers to step up. haha

You got 3 in 2 hours. That's pretty damn good. Maybe it was your nice approach....

;)

Pink Icing said...

Just scrambled out of the bushes to say 'Hi there' before I submerge back into the undergrowth....Nice work, as ever :) Drat these leaves and twigs, lurking really is a serious business in the cold.......

Anonymous said...

Tanie, watch out for poison ivy! lol

DNR said...

Relurkers are SOL! I know who you are and I got your IP!! Bawhahahah

Lee said...

Hi!

Linked to you from Warts-n-all.