Friday, January 12, 2007

FRIDAY’S FEAST

Feast #126

Appetizer
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
Tomato bisque soup with lobster, so maybe it’s more red, but some I’ve had is rather orange and deeeliiiiciouuus.

Soup
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?
Oh, yeah!! Me and Danny were pushing a cart with library books on it around a room. We started shoving it at each others and of course we lost control of it and it ran into and broke some desks. Both of us got 3 swats from the principle, Mr. Jones. Heh, I remember seeing Danny get his (yeah, we had to watch each other get spanked) and thinking “geeseee, Mr. Jones looks like he is killing him self”. He was biting his tongue, and had his face all screwed up and was swinging like he was trying to hit a home run in a major league ball park. I also remember thinking, after all of that and I got mine that he was a major weakling.

Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?
First and most importantly, salty and thin New York style crust, lots of grease (from the cheese and pepperoni). Toppings are pretty much wide open but my all time fav is pepperoni and mushrooms with extra cheese. Used to have it delivered to the computer room at ETSU when I was a pup in college.

Main Course

Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?
UFOs – not sure, seem that if any race has mastered space flight they also know how to be stealthy
Aliens – if defined as life on other planets (not just our 9, 10, 7… depends who you ask these days) YES. If you look at this picture and understand that most of the ‘stars’ are actually other galaxies (there are thousands in our night sky) and know that each galaxy has billions of stars and each star could have 9,10 or 7 planets… I just have to think life found a way to ‘be’ some where else. Will we recognize it when/if we ever see it? Not today, but maybe when our intelligence grows.

Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?
Tan/brown kinda helter skelter pattern.



PS: Harry Potter does not live here, but thanks for stopping in. Leave a comment and come by again some time.

15 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

i would say that someone was hungry when they started this feast anyway.

Anonymous said...

Love the soup! It's a shame when a principle can't swing a paddle decently.

Unknown said...

Very detailed feast..Great! I loved the list a few posts down

Kat said...

Hey - I signed up to join The Friday Feast WEEKS ago (and promptly forgot about it, .lol) - but I've never gotten any emails or notices that this week's Feast is available. Grrr... help?

DNR said...

I didn’t sign up for anything. I just stumbled upon it and decided to do it.

Kat said...

LOL - Oh, OK... See, there IS thing on the "Friday Feast" blog that you can sign up for email reminders about it.. which I did, but never got an email, LOL... which is why I totally forgot about it, ROFLOL! Guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way and actually REMEMBER each week, LOL! (which means, if I ever DO get around to posting the "Friday Feast" questions,, LOL, I'll probably forget before too terribly long, scatter-brained dingbat that I can be, lol!)

thanks! Hope you are doing well in your corner of the world. :)

Kat said...

OK, I put my Feast answers up on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

I see you got rid of that ugly mask avatar!

It's surprising what I miss when I'm AWOL for a week. Everyone's been having fun without me. *sniff*

Anonymous said...

Janet!!! ::hug:: I can't comment on your site...or for that matter any wordpress site. On my own blog I have to get my answers from the spam filter. How've you been?

Anonymous said...

lol. Sunshine's favorite soup is "orange soup" (cream of tomato).

Anonymous said...

drags! {hug} I've been having trouble with comments on some sites, mine aren't showing up. I bet the new gizmo is screwing things up.

Sorry for hijacking your blog, DNR! You'll excuse us, we're girls. ;-)

DNR said...

Me mind?!? Heh, I think it’s funny. I think it is the second time it has happened actually. Hi-jack away ladies!! It’s all good!!

Anonymous said...

:) Oh yeah, sorry DNR.
Women also hijack and go to the bathroom in pairs, in case you haven't noticed.

Pepper said...

I am hungry, think I will get a pizza.

Great Post.

Anonymous said...

hey xx