Thursday, January 11, 2007

Harry Potter

No, not a fur covered pot maker, not a comb over challenged gardener. Just some freaky kid in books and movies. I do like the movies though.

Grand Master Dazd *chants ' one is never truly confzd until one is truly dazd' * has joined the Harry Potter Experement. Being the uneducated grasshopper that I am I decided that I'd join the Harry Potter Experiment from Master Drags too. Let's see what happens...


I am at 1,089 hits and averaging 19 per day... Drags is 100-300 per day * bows chanting 'I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy' *

Harry Potter does not live here, but thanks for stopping in. Leave a comment and come by again some time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few of the blog site I read are also adding HP to their stuff....they would like more readers as well!

Anonymous said...

You've been linked and welcome aboard.
Incidentally someone from the muggle site came on mine and was being a bit pissy. But I think I handled it well. In fact either tonight or tomorrow I plan on issuing a post to discuss the situation. LOL

Anonymous said...

I did not come here via a search for Harry Potter.

Anonymous said...

::clap:::clap:::clap::

Anonymous said...

Good point...I guess it is time to scrap the experiment and move on to writing about zombies again.

Rachelle Jones said...

delurking