Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Everyone

We took a trip to see the outlaws for turkey day. The Mrs wouldn't let us take laptops When we do we end up working, which makes for a non-vacation. So, I'm back. Missed you all greatly. I truly hope everyones Thanksgiving was wonderful and new memories were made. This is a new memory I got from this visit...

Saturday night after we'd had all of the turkey left overs we could handle. We decided to go to a little hole in the wall 'Mom n Pop' kinda place for dinner. Amongst other things on the menu they had a list of hamburgers named after the little towns around the area. One of them was named the "Beaver Burger".... OMG!!! Guess it was the mood we were in, but I about blew my pop out my nose when some one added, "Yeah, it comes with ketchup and alpha sprouts, you know the stuff that looks like hair". Then someone said "no, mayonnaise"... I had to leave the table.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...DNR glad you had a great Thanksgiving, I had a pretty good one myself. BTW which burger did you order? :)

Anonymous said...

This made me giggle.

DNR said...

Sorry MrsJ, didn't have a burger, went for the pierogi dinner.

Glad I could return the favor freddie.