Monday, November 13, 2006

Nanotechnology

If I could go back to school, college that is. And focus my attention on something other than computers, I would dive head first into nanotechnology. The subject fascinates me. In nanotechnology, large devices can fit inside a hole deilled into a human hair. If I ever win the lottery and don't need an income, I'm going to volunteer to do research at MIT or CalTech in this field.
One of the news letters I subscribe to has announced a 4 day seminar on the subject and they are going to blog some of the articles. So, go here and read along with me about some of the most fascinating technology in the world.

3 comments:

Dazd said...

Cool...interesting reading. Thanks for sharing!

DNR said...

Thanks Dazd, I was beginning to think no one was reading me any more (boo hoo, wipes tear...)

DirkStar said...

Let' just say that my next post is, And What Did You Do With My Wife?"

Is it too late for nano-technology?