Thursday, November 02, 2006

Little Things Are Changing

I came across a web site some years ago that had this clock thing on/in it. So, I reviewed the web page HTML, found the source and ‘hacked’ it. I’ve never had a web space to use these types of things, so, you will get to see some of my collection in the days to come.

To date I’ve added:
1. Indiana Amber Alert Link – Flashes when there is an active alert. Click the banner for more info.

2. A hit counter. ( I know, no big deal)

3. The Clock thingy… Hacked it off of another site several years ago. This will change periodically, I have several cool cursor thingies. I have no idea why it won’t follow the cursor down the page… any HTML gurus out there care to help??

7 comments:

Dazd said...

My screen shows the clock thingy following down the page with the cursor movement.

I'm a HTML novice...but I'd think maybe a setting in your browser is off when it should be on...maybe?

Anonymous said...

I see you've found your first spammer too.

I used to add things to my blog all the time when I was with blogspot, but with wordpress you can't mess with the dreaded template.

DNR said...

Can a comment be deleted? Guess I'm in the big time now...

Dazd said...

Yes I think a comment can be deleted.

Now if all those comments had been a day apart...I'd have thought of the movie Groundhogs Day.

Anonymous said...

It's easy to delete a comment. I'll let you figure out how to do it, you'll get an ego boost when you do.

I haven't figured out how to move the clock from my blogger blog to Wordpress yet. Not sure I want it.

DNR said...

I KNOW HOW TO DELETE COMMENTS!!! (say childishly, like to your sibling)

No ego boost though, kinda feel like a DA, that was too easy.

Anonymous said...

Deleting comments makes me feel like The Great and Powerful Oz. Too bad I don't get to do it more often! ;-)