Friday, August 24, 2007

A Rally-Full Weekend

It’s gonna be a busy weekend.

Cpl. Hensel’s mission and funeral Saturday morning; the state wide ‘Gathering of The Guard’, the 2nd annual; then Sunday is the 3rd annual Support Our Troops Rally in downtown Indianapolis.

The mission is below.

The state rally (on the 25th) - there is gonna be a band, a bonfire, camping, a hog, a fund raising ride and lots of food and fun!!! DC and I are splitting a half gallon of Jack!!! (you can call me shit faced). Dc and Officer Baby are making eggs and biscuits with sausage gravy for breakfast. Then we (a lot of us) are heading to Indy for the Support Our Troops Rally.




Should be a great time. As always, if you are in the Indy area and have respect for the families and our soldiers, please join us.

9 comments:

DirkStar said...

Felicia and I are coming to Indy in September...

And we will be traveling with the new little one.

Kat said...

Wow, you are gonna have a BUSY weekend! We have the First Annual Mike Stokely Ride to Remember going on tomorrow (www.MikeStokely.com), and that is sure to be an awesome event. :)

Dazd said...

Can you cross post this at the IN_PGR blog?

DNR said...

Dirk - Cool what day(s)?

Kat - Tell Mr. Stokely I said 'God Bless you and thank you for your sacrifice'

Dazd - Done

Anonymous said...

Ride safe, sugar!! Safe and dry!!

Kat said...

dnr= i sure will. :) Keeping my fingers crossed, too...even though I've certainly used up more than my allotment of "good luck" for the rest of my natural life, I'm seriously hoping to win that thar harley they are raffling off, lol! ;)

k said...

Oh, boy. A fine endeavor.

Should I be embarrassed to say I'm hankering to go just for the breakfast alone? YUM!

Synchronicity said...

you are such a good guy! tell us how it all goes...

hey just wanted to tell ya that i got rid of my other blog and will now be writing from here. so stop by and visit anytime!

DNR said...

LL - Safe we can do, dry is outa my hands.

Kat - my fingers were crossed for ya. Maybe next time.

k - you are welcome. If anyone would ask, tell them you are with me... next time.

merelyme - thanks. And you know I'll be there.