Monday, August 13, 2007

Zen Summary III

More from my Daily Zen Canander. See the first collection here and the second here. then if your realy feeling the Zen, biker Zen is here.

How strange that nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude! - Emily Dickinson

The knife does not cut itself, the finger does not touch itself, the mind does not know itself the eye does not see itself. - Zen Saying

What is to give light must endure burning. - Viktor Frankl

We all travel the Milky Way together, trees and men... trees are travelers, in the ordinary sense. They make journeys, not very extensive one, it is true; but our own little comings and goings are only little more that tree-wavings - many of them not so much. - John Muir

The universe came into being with us together’ with us, all things are one. - Chuang-Tzu

A flower falls, even though we love it; and a weed grows even though we do not love it. - Dogen

4 comments:

k said...

That was beautiful.

Anonymous said...

oooh i love these! hey thank you so much for your comment and i love photos of flowers...particularly yellow ones!

Anonymous said...

Hey, dnr...just thouht I'd drop in to say hello, and thanks for visiting me.
I've been trying to reply to comments on my own blog, but it's just working out.

Anyway..you have some interesting things here, too...so I'll be back!

DNR said...

k - Thanks

Andromeda - I found some flowers in my archives. Hopefully they will be up today.

Jan - Thanks for stopping by. Patience, you'll get it figured out. and, thanks again. feel free to comment in any of the older posts.